Festive celebration and special conference
We invite you to submit scientific papers for the conference. A limited number of accepted papers, on different topics of Horticulture (Landscapes, Forestry or close related topics of Horticulture), will be selected for presentations. They will be published in a special issue of Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca (ISI Plant Sciences, IF 2015-0.451; http://www.notulaebotanicae.ro) dedicated exclusively for this celebration moment. If you are interested, please send an abstract of your contribution (200-250 words in a structured form as you find in journal requirements, reflecting the structure of the article – background, material and methods, results, conclusion) until 15 March 2017 (see ‘Key dates’), using dedicated site or regular e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions will be evaluated with regard to their suitability for the conference, originality, and technical soundness. The authors of suitable presentations for the conference will be invited to submit their contributions as full text, using journal rules and e-platform until 15 May 2016. Accepted papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions and will be published before the start of conference. The publication cost (one paper per participant) is 250 Euro, which include also the attendance of all programmes, bag, certificate, meals, coffee breaks etc. and additional paper(s) (more than one per author), published in Notulae Scientia Biologicae (http://www.notulaebiologicae.ro).
In addition, we invite you to participate during the following days (28-30 September 2017) to the traditional symposium “Prospects for the 3rd Millennium Agriculture”.
- ONLINE SUBMISSIONS
- Already have a Username/Password for Conferences?
- GO TO LOGIN
- Need a Username/Password?
- GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
- a) Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
- b) Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
- c) In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
You can find the formatting standards for submitting abstracts to the conference on web site of Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca journal (http://www.notulaebotanicae.ro/index.php/nbha/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions) or see ‘Model‘ – Submission Preparation Checklist of the journal. Use the same format for Notulae Scientia Biologicae (http://www.notulaebiologicae.ro).
Please include the abstract (200-250 words in a structured form as you find in journal requirements, reflecting the structure of the article – background, material and methods, results, conclusion) but also the title of the contribution, authors, their affiliations, institutional address, including e-mail for all co-authors.
Please include all METADATA, following the next five steps (see down, and then start to upload your contribution – click below, on STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS)
- Upload Submission
- Enter Metadata
- Upload Supplementary Files
Start here to submit a paper to this conference ↓